karlmuller replied

224 weeks ago

Hello,

I am sure many of us are using VPNs in 2020 but I want to know which VPN is the best for the year 2020? as the internet has become a free place where hackers are roaming freely. So, In order to avoid getting hacked, a service like VPN is a must. I am currently using Surfshark VPN which works pretty well and is very less expensive as compared to other VPN services. I went to a Deutsch website about beste vpn 2020 and bought Surfshark which is phenomenal. I want to know which VPN service you guys are using and why?

jameskotler replied

173 weeks ago

Hello,

I am sure many of us are using VPNs in 2020 but I want to know which VPN is the best for the year 2020? as the internet has become a free place where hackers are roaming freely. So, In order to avoid getting hacked, a service like VPN is a must. I am currently using Surfshark VPN which works pretty well and is very less expensive as compared to other VPN services. I went to a Deutsch website about beste vpn 2020 and bought Surfshark which is phenomenal. I want to know which VPN service you guys are using and why?karlmuller

Hey Karl, you did a good job but only for those who belong to Germany. If you are talking about worldwide, there are more VPN services which are really good for instance, purevpn, nordvpn or surfshark. They all are good. By the way, I am currently using a VPN client for myself known as iProVPN. I think it works fantastic. It's currently new in the market but I think it's great also.

beckycurtins replied

170 weeks ago

Yes, it's true. iProVPN works pretty well. If you are looking for an authentic VPN buy it and experience it on your own.
Please log in to post a reply.